River boat activities without a license
Choose your stay according to your destination or let yourself be guided by your desires: heritage and history? Gastronomy? Swimming? Stopover Citadines?
Our holiday ideas will help you find the holiday that best suits your needs.
Discovering heritage through canals
Our boats can bring you a capuccino in Venice, sunbathe on the beaches of the Mediterranean and end up in a nightclub in the evening, to be accomplice of your desires in the boutiques of Toulouse, Nancy and Montpellier or to guide you to the futuristic architectures of the new center of Berlin. Discovering European gastronomy...
- Our boats can make you a capuccino in Venice, sunbathe on the beaches of the Mediterranean and end up in a nightclub in the evening, to be accomplice of your desires in the boutiques of Toulouse, Nancy and Montpellier or to guide you to the futuristic architectures of the new center of Berlin. Discovering European gastronomy
A cultural and historical dimension...
Bring a cultural and historical dimension to your cruise by visiting the towns and villages that dot our itineraries. You will find some of the most beautiful cities and some of the most beautiful villages in Europe the city of Carcassonne surrounded by its ramparts, the imposing cathedral Saint-Nazaire of Béziers, the splendid city of Bruges, renowned for its chocolates and laces or the stone villages overlooking the Lot valley. If it's another pace you're looking for, head to the big cities where you can walk the day and party at night.
The Fishermen's Paradise...
- A vacation on a river or on a lake is the dream for fishermen: do not forget your canes or think of renting them in one of our many bases that offer them. All enthusiasts are familiar with the Ireland, the Norfolks Broads english and the rivers of France.
- But there are also things above the water: 'birds and wildlife enthusiasts, also think of bringing your binoculars. In Ireland, the kingdom of fishing, you can even rent a small fishing boat to isolate yourself in inaccessible corners. Bicycle tours ...
- If you want to stay in shape during the holidays or just go further to visit the waterways , cycling is the indispensable means of transport on a cruise. Do not hesitate to rent it for the whole family, it will be the ideal partner of your river holidays.
- We propose you to hire according to the starting bases chosen: mountain bikes, classic bikes for adults, child bikes, child seats (mostly free) as well as baskets for races.
- The rivers and lakes of Europe are suitable for rowing , kayak , sailing and skiing nautical . The vast lake of Muritz, in Germany , invites to water sports. In a different way, we can help you organize a rafting day on the Lot and the Kayak on the Charente .
- La bainad e ... It is not advisable to swim in the canals, but opportunities are not lacking in rivers, lakes and ponds. And you will also find regular outdoor pools of towns and villages close to waterways; not to mention the beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean very easily accessible especially if you sail in Camargue or in the vicinity of Nieuwpoort, seaside town in Belgium.